...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, January 10, 2014

She's No Angel (Excerpt 8)



Hi, everyone!
Time for another fabulous #SatSpanks Saturday morning. 
This week I have another snippet from
"She's No Angel,"
which picks up where last week's left off.
Enjoy!

She stuffed her hands down between the arm of the couch and the side of the cushion and took hold of the wooden support there.  I whipped her several more times, and each time, she stifled another scream. 

“Am I getting my point across?”

"Yes, David.”

“Good.”

I gave her a very hard stroke and this time she kicked up her legs and yelped.
"All right," I said, perching the tawse over the top of her ass.  "I can see you need some help taking your punishment."




Well, I hope you enjoyed this snippet.


Of course, the book's not out yet,
but I'm hoping to get it sent off in the next couple of weeks. 
In the meantime, I have a bunch of other books you can get. 
You can look at them on this blog,
or on my Amazon Author Page, which can be found here.
As always, please be sure and visit the other authors' blogs.
They're always entertaining and can be found here.

25 comments:

  1. This snippet actually gave me shivers. I need to know 'how' he is going to help her take her punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one great quickie! We want to know what happens next:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That line,"I can see you need some help taking your punishment."
    made me squirm. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, this David fellow? I like the cut of his jib:)

    Great clip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting the H's POV- it's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tease :D Eight sentences are not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, I love a good punishment. And help during is always a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, Angie, you've definitely given us a tease this week. I want to know how he intends to help her take a punishment. I'm not sure she's going to like it, since it is a punishment after all. Yup, that's a sexy tease all right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathryn. I'll probably do the rest next Saturday.

      Delete
  9. Love the "am I getting my point across?" line!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a tease that was! Just how is he going to help her take her punishment? *shiver* Thanks for a quick squirm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'll probably do the next part next Saturday.

      Delete
  11. OOh I liked this. I hope we get to see what he has in mind to help her :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg love it! a tawse??? that's a squeezing legs together moment for sure :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.