...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hi, everyone!
Today I have two pieces of news that you'll probably find interesting.
Number one is, I am visiting over at Maddie Taylor's blog today!
Click here and you will be taken there. to read more about my erotic fairy tale, "Lord Sir Beast."

The second thing is, 
"Lord Sir Beast" is on the
Book-A-Day giveaway at All Romance Cafe. 
Click here to be taken there.
No luck winning?
All Romance sells the book, too!
Check it out here and buy your own copy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.