...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wedding night excerpt from The Cowboy and the Mail-Order Bride




Hi, everyone! 
Welcome to my first
#MFRWhooks.
Today's excerpt comes from my just-completed book,
The Cowboy and the Mail-Order Bride. 
 This is a wedding night scene between John Henry
and his new bride, Eleanor.
Enjoy!








He started kissing me, long and deep.


I’d never been kissed like that before, with a man’s tongue in my mouth.  It felt pleasant, though, and took my mind off my nervousness.  He reached up and felt my breasts, tweaking and pinching my nipples playfully.


A jolt shot through me, and I started returning the kiss.  If this was marriage, I was going to like it very much.


I reached down and touched his manhood, took hold of it like I had earlier.  The skin was smooth and soft, but the rest of it was stiff and hard as a board.


Well, I hope you enjoyed my excerpt!
The book has just been accepted by Blushing Books and should be out pretty soon.
I'll keep you guys informed.
Meanwhile, how about a little werewolf ménage action?
You can find it here.


Most importantly, I know you'll want to visit the other authors, too,
so scroll way down
and find the list that will take you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.