...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, December 6, 2013

She's No Angel - Final Excerpt

Good morning, everyone!
It's Saturday again,
and you know what that means.
I've read all your comments from last week and have decided to give you what you wanted,
which is another excerpt from "She's No Angel."
This one picks up exactly
where the last one left off.
If you want to read that one first
and refresh your memories, you can find it here.
 


I slid her off my lap and lay her down on the couch.

“I’m very proud of you,” I told her.  “You took your punishment without complaining, so I’m going to give you a special treat.”

 I pulled one of her legs up and over my shoulder and rested it there, and then I ducked my head and slid my tongue into her slick, feminine folds.  She was aroused, like she always was after a spanking, and my tongue unfailingly searched out and found her clit.  We’d been together for months, and I knew exactly how she liked it, how I had to go slow at first, then a little faster, and finally, I had to build up to the big climax.
           
Well, I wasn’t doing it that way this time.  I was going to give her a quick orgasm, and then I was going to tease her and bring her all the way up to the edge without letting her go over.

I hope you enjoyed this week's snippet. 
I'm editing the novel now, but you'll have to be patient.  After nano, I'm taking it easy.
In the meantime, go check out Brattitudes,
my latest release - which also
happens to be on sale at Amazon right now:

You can buy it here.
 
As always, please take some time and check out all the other authors' snippets. 
They're always kick-ass!
You can find them here.



 
 



20 comments:

  1. Interesting...he's still going give her an orgasm, but it will be quick one before he teases her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds like he really knows what he's doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a man who knows what he needs to do to get his woman off. I wonder how she's going to react to his letting her orgasm only to bring her to the brink again and then not let her.
    Great snippet Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The very, very best part of any spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could you do this to us early on Saturday chore day.

    I just love aftercare - very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rudesauce! Leaving us like this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a good dom! Maybe he can give seminars...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone needs to. There are a lot of inept men out there.

      Delete
  8. So glad you gave us one more :) and I'm glad I stole in on the off chance. Hot and naughty. I like the quickie, lulling her into a false security, but knowing he intends to make her suffer after it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with L.A. on this one. Although they've been together for awhile now, so this probably isn't the first time he's played the "deny her an orgasm game," but that always seems like a punishment to me, especially if it continues overnight and beyond. Still, it's a great snippet, Angie.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.