...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Monday, December 16, 2013

Guest Blogging

Hi, Everyone!

Today I'm doing a guest spot on the lovely Annabeth Leong's blog:  http://dld.bz/dena6.  My character from the Winter Warmers anthology explains what she was doing the day before the Chrismas Devil showed up. 



By the way, he did a guest appearance on American Dad last night, by coincidence. 

If you'd like to pick up your own copy of Winter Warmers, you can get it here.
 
It's also available in paperback here.


I'll see you over at Annabeth's!

XOXO,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.