...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, May 10, 2013

My Special Day (Excerpt)




Hi, Everyone!
Here's an excerpt from my story, "My Special Day"
which is part of the anthology, "My First Threesome"
by F. Leonora Solomon. 
Enjoy!
 
 


My Special Day
 
 
“So?  What are we doing?”

The men looked at each other, grinning over some shared secret, and I felt giddy and excited.

"Well, dear,” said Mark.  “Since it’s your birthday, we thought we’d start you off with a birthday spanking.  I’ll give you fifteen and Brandon’ll give you the other fifteen, so go ahead and take your dress off and come over my lap.”

I was wearing a simple wrap-around dress that tied with a string and was easily dispensed with, and I shrugged out of it and laid it down on my chair.  Both of them had scooted away from the table and sat facing each other and I stood there between them in my bra and panties, stockings and garter belt.

 Mark grinned and patted his lap and I slid down over his knees for his half of my birthday spanking.  He settled me into position and ran his hand up and down my legs and over my satin-covered butt. 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed this little snippet.
If you want to read the whole story, here's the buy link.
Please be a sweetheart and visit the other authors' blogs. You can find them here.


 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Yum! I really loved this excerpt! I especially love a sexy birthday spanking! That's the best Ryan Gossling "hey girl" photo I've seen yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish he'd give me a birthday spanking.

      Delete
  2. How sweet, they're going to share the delivery of the birthday spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, my kind of birthday present!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to her! Great snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday spanks! Hope they got her a present ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.