...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Man in Bliss

Welcome to all my new Alaskan friends!  Here's a new story fragment I wrote just for you:  


 
A Man in Bliss 
 
I opened my eyes and looked into his.

There’s nothing like a man in bliss.
 
I swirled my tongue around his dick, smiling up at him, and he gathered my thick, long hair up in his hands and rocked his hips toward me.

“Yes,” he told me.  “Let me fuck your mouth.”       

I didn’t speak.  There was no need for words.  I had him and he had me and we couldn’t have been happier. 
"You’re exactly what I always hoped for,” he said, tilting my chin up so I had no choice but to look into his eyes again.

They told me everything, his eyes, expressed every emotion roiling in his chest, and trust me, there were many.  Wonder and pleasure and love and surprise, because it always surprised him anew, the feeling of my warm, wet mouth on his cock.
 
“You’re killing me,” he told me. 
 
A moment later, I felt his dick twitch, and suddenly, he came.  I drank down his juices, pumping him dry. 


Well, I hope you liked it.

Until next time, stay cool, Alaska.

XOXO,

Angie


2 comments:

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.