...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, May 24, 2013

Snow White (Excerpt)

 
Hi, Everyone!
Here's an excerpt from my story, "Snow White"
which is part of the anthology, "Best Bondage Erotica 2012"
by Rachel Kramer Bussel. 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
Snow White
 
“How would you like that, Lola?” he went on.  “How would you like to be tied to the post, the back of your blouse torn all the way open for the lash in front of everyone?  What would you think of that?  Having all those people witness your shame?  All those filthy, ignorant peasants applauding your whipping and jeering at you?”

 “I wouldn’t like it, sir.”

He said nothing, just tickled my butt with the glove some more.

“Will you like knowing this is going on the internet?”

“Yes, sir.  As long as no one can see my face, sir.”

He said, “They won’t see your face.  All they’ll see is this beautiful ripe little ass of yours turned from white to pink to red.”
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed this little snippet.
If you want to read the whole story, here's the buy link.
Please be a sweetheart and visit the other authors' blogs. You can find them here.
While you're at it, why not check out my latest book,
So Spankable?

 

24 comments:

  1. Yummi! So sexy Angie. I love Rachel Kramer Bussel's anthologies. She picks some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so, because I've written several stories for her. There's one coming out soon about anal sex, and I'm in "Anything for You." I think there's a couple more coming out in the future, too.

      Delete
  2. Hot scenes! And congrats on the Rachel Kramer Bussel anthology. That is quite a coup! Big name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cara. This is the first story I ever got published. I was so scared to send it, but my husband's all, "What's the worst they can do? Say no? Big deal."

      Delete
  3. Oh heck yes! Hot stuff, Angie. Out live over the Net makes me want to open another window and watch her punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the one facing west. Here are some binoculars, lol.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the anthology! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Social-Media embarrassment at it's finest... The world we "spank" in... ☀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got inspired by Spanking Tube (just the part about it getting recorded. though.)

      Delete
  6. Yes.... exhibitionism is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the concept very arousing, too. Thanks, Renee!

      Delete
  7. Yikes! On the Internet? I guess it's okay, since she doesn't seem to mind, but that's exhibitionism taken to an extreme, I think. Looks like I'm out-voted, however, so watch out, Lola. Youtube, here we come. Great snippet, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'd ever have the nerve, but who knows? Glad you liked it, Kathryn.

      Delete
  8. That was a very hot snippet Angie! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done down to the very end. Enjoyed the power and restraint exercised. Scintillating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot scene! This is a very powerfully written exchange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it resonated with so many of you. It was one of those rare moments when it all just came to me and I had to write it down quickly. I hardly had to edit it at all. I wish everything was like that. Mostly I just slog along. But thanks for the compliment!

      Delete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.