...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Monday, April 15, 2013

 
#SatSpanks
 
Sorry I missed #SatSpanks, everyone! I took the day off and went to the ballgame. Here's a photo of one of my favorite A's, Grant Balfour of the Balfour Rage fame.
Unfortunately, we didn't get to see him rage that day.
 
 
 
 

I promise I'll be back this coming Saturday with another delicious snippet!
 
XOXO
 
Angie


2 comments:

  1. So cool to have a friend from the "spank fiction" world who shares my enthusiasm for baseball and baseball players! Watching hockey is fine to pass the time in the winter, but once April rolls round " Nothing makes me feel so good as checking out big strong men swinging pieces of wood." (Hockey players' sticks are made out of graphite nowadays.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool. So glad we met. It seems like we have lots in common.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.