...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, June 22, 2018

Sweet Little Gypsy - In Trouble Again

Hi, everyone!
I hope everything's going well for you.
I don't know if I told you about my yard sale,
but it went pretty well.
We got rid of a ton of junk, and donated the rest.
Anyway, in today's snippet, 
Lord Davenport introduces Gypsy
to a new contraption he had built for her,
but I don't think she'll be very appreciative about it.
Let's see.
XOXO,
Angie

“What is that?”
“Your spanking bench.” 
My heart sinks. I feel like crying again, but I’m too frightened at the moment. He tells me to get undressed and shows me where to put my arms and legs. There are straps at each location, and I kneel on the bench and get myself in position. Daddy buckles each of the straps around my wrists and ankles, and another, special one that goes around my waist to hold me down. 
“Please, Daddy.” 
“Shut your mouth. You wish to contradict me in front of my own servants? Then there are consequences.”



Blurb:
When handsome Lord Davenport finds a young gypsy woman camping out on his property, he captures her and takes her home, with the intention of making her his little.  She is bathed, dressed like a proper young girl, and put into the nursery.  He discovers she is woefully ignorant and totally innocent, and vows to teach her, both in the schoolroom and the bedroom.  He also introduces her to the concept of strict discipline, and she frequently finds herself over his lap.  Can he tame the wild Gypsy, or will she slip right through his fingers and make good her escape?  Find out here and here.  Don't forget to check out all the other blogs, which are listed below.


2 comments:

  1. I don't think this will be her favorite gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'd say Daddy isn't pleased with his little princess at the moment, and he's about to show just how unhappy he is.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.