...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, October 6, 2017

The Need for Discipline



Hi, everyone!
I hope you had a great week
and are enjoying your weekend.
Today's snippet is from an older book of mine,
The Brat and the Brainiac,
but I wasn't doing #SatSpanks at the time, 
so it should be all new to most of you.
In this snippet, Miranda confesses her need for strict discipline
to her fiancé, Jason.
I hope you like it!
By the way, don't forget to stop by and visit all the other blogs.
The list is below.
Enjoy.


"I need the discipline.  I just do.  I have to be spanked every so often, and I really can’t live without it.”

“Really?”

She hangs her head and nods.  “I know it sounds fucked up, but I guess I was born this way.  I can’t help it.”

I sit back and think about what she just told me.  It actually explains a lot, but I wonder if I can be part of that lifestyle.

“Is there a way we can make it better for me?  Like, can I spank you a little bit every few days, or do I have to bruise your butt every time?”

“Every few days should be all right.  Maybe once a week, with a really hard spanking every month or two?”



Blurb:
Miranda’s a college student with a sassy attitude and too much time on her hands. Jason’s highly educated in the science of baseball. He’s an assistant coach, used to guiding young people in the right direction. Well, Miranda sure could use some direction. He takes her in hand with a trip over his knee, and little by little, they fall in love. Will Jason’s busy career and Miranda’s saucy mouth derail their relationship, or can Jason pull it back so they can live happily ever after?

Find out by grabbing a copy of your own.  It's available here and here.



2 comments:

  1. I think she explains herself pretty damn well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's admirable that she knows herself well enough to ask for what she needs.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.