...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, August 11, 2017

Naughty Marigold #NewRelease

Hi, everyone!
I hope you had a great week
and are enjoying your weekend.
Today I have a snippet where Marigold is about to be spanked for being late for work.
I hope you like it!
By the way, don't forget to stop by and visit all the other blogs.
The list is below.
Enjoy.



When we get in the door, she turns to me.  “Oh, please don’t use the belt on me.”

“Don’t you think you deserve it?”

“Yes, but I won’t do it again.”

“I know you won’t.  Go to the bedroom and take your pants and panties off, and then I want you to bend over the bed.  Now.”

She looks like she wants to say something else, but then she just turns toward the bedroom and goes to obey me.

When college student Marigold Cavendish meets Major League manager Bob Heath at her best friend Miranda’s engagement party, the two hit it off immediately. But with a twenty-five-year age difference between them, trouble brews. Between Marigold’s parents and Bob’s grown daughter, their relationship has very large hurdles to clear.

The more time the couple spends together, the more confident they are that their love is right, and they’re able to ignore the negative influences surrounding them. Things go smoothly for a while, and then Bob asks Marigold to marry him. What should be a happy and exciting time slowly turns into something far from that.

Bob and Marigold discover their relationship can survive the long distance necessary when Bob must travel with his team, but can it survive the negative influence of family or their own insecurities? Are they strong enough individually to become stronger still as a couple and ride out the storm? Or is their relationship doomed?
Find out by grabbing a copy of your own.  It's available here and here.



8 comments:

  1. HOHs really have a problem with people being late. It's enough to make you buy an alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, when the belt is in play, it's more important than ever not to argue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby. At least she's smart enough to know that rule.

      Delete
  3. I agree with both PK and Libby, though I do think the belt is awfully strict for tardiness. If I worked for him, I'd never be able to sit down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone is in a whole lot of trouble. The belt always puts a shiver of fear through me... Great snippet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christina. I think everybody shivers when they hear that belt.

      Delete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.