...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Brat and the Brainiac II

Hi, everyone!
I've been working on
a new project:
a sequel to The Brat and the Brainiac.
I'll just call it The Brat and the Brainiac II
for the time being.
This is the first time I ever wrote a sequel,
and I'm about 3,200 words in.
It's about Miranda's Uncle Tommy
and the budding love affair
between him and a female
sports reporter named
Vanessa Roberson. 
I don't have any interesting
excerpts yet, but as soon as I do,
I'll let you know.
Until next time,
XOXO,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.