...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Vengeance Jones Sequel

Vengeance: it's not just her name, it's also her credo.

Hi, everyone!
We're still waiting on the #PitchWars front.
We won't find out if we got a spot until
9/2.
Then there's the agent round, which I am totally ready for.
Other than that, not much else is happening, except I
found an awesome new critique partner
named RL Price.
Her book hasn't come out yet, but I'll
let you know when it does.
If you want to follow along on twitter,
use the hashtag #PitchWars,
Talk to you later, everyone!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.