...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, March 28, 2014

The Cowboy and the Mail-Order Bride III




Hi, everyone. 
Here's a quick little snippet from my work-in- progress,
The Cowboy and the Mail-Order Bride. 
In this excerpt, Eleanor's receiving her very first spanking ever.
Enjoy!

He spanked hard and steady, lecturing me about my role as a proper wife, about my being lackadaisical about learning how to do things.

“Those chickens frighten me,” I told him.  “I didn’t grow up on a farm.  I’m not used to them.”

"They ain’t gonna hurt you.  Now, you learn to put up with them or I’ll burn your butt, do you understand me?”

"It already feels like it’s burning.”

“Good.  Maybe it’ll get your attention.”



Well, I hope you enjoyed my snippet. 
I got word a few days ago that "She's No Angel" will go up on
Bethany's Woodshed for a few months before it's released to the general public.
I hope you'll check it out when it's on there (I'll let you know.)
In the meantime, please go check out all the other authors' snippets.
You can find them here.

14 comments:

  1. OK, I'm going to be totally serious and say chickens kind of scare me too! My neighbors have them and when we were watching them while they were away, I swear one attacked me! Or tried to - while my daughter looked on and laughed... She should so not be spanked for her trouble with the chickens!! ;) OK, well, since all here love a spanking, I guess she should... Good luck with the WIP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natasha! I think I'm over my goofing off stage and ready to work hard on it.

      Delete
  2. Who doesn't love a spanking cowboy ... sounds like fun! The chicken issue is another story. I would never survive on his farm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Now, you learn to put up with them or I’ll burn your butt, do you understand me?”" ... I always love a good Spanking Quandary in motion... Sounds like such a delicious, naughty read, Angie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she will learn, but I imagine it will be the hard way with slow methodical lessons. Lovely snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chickens can be dodgy. Sharp beaks, She is right to be cautious. I expect she'll find lots more stuff to be wary of on a farm, so she'll be on the recieing end of a lot of spankings. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm scared of chickens too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so interesting, Angie. You say it's a WIP; how's the WIP going? Are you very far into it? I'm guessing it's a historical? I love how she tries to use not growing up on a farm as an excuse for avoiding the chickens- I'm guessing avoiding feeding them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too far into it, and it is a historical (old west.) She's supposed to go out and get their eggs. I'd be scared, too.

      Delete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.