...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Naughty Dollhouse Miniatures

Hi, everyone!
Sorry I haven't written in a while,
but I'm back now. 
I was browsing for dollhouse stuff
to get some inspiration
and I stumbled upon these
kinky gems. 
You may not be able to tell from the picture,
but the fourth one is a riding crop.
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! :D

    My Barbies (I had two cohabiting in a big house) had a F/F DD thing going on, with kinky roleplay on top. But then everyone did that with their dolls, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. My Ken used to spank his Barbie. She was a naughty vixen, always getting into trouble for one thing or the other.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.