...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Thursday, September 6, 2012

October

Hi, Everyone!
 
I'm busy making myself a Steampunk outfit for Halloween and looking forward to my very favorite month of all, October.

Why October?
 
Well, first of all, it has a cool birthstone, the opal. 
 
 
 
It's got post-season baseball (go, A's!)
 
 
 
There are spooky movies galore.
 
 
 
And the October Antique Fair is awesome. 
Last year I saw not one, but two real coffins for sale and a couple of homemade prop ones. 
Here's the schedule, in case you want to check it out.
 
 
 
Soon there'll be fresh apples right out of the orchard for making yummy apple pies and applesauce.  The leaves will turn pretty colors so you can wax them and use them for things.  I plan to use mine to make a garlad to hang around the back door.  You don't mind stealing a little extra time in bed with a good book or a loved one to cuddle.
 
 
 
And best of all are those exciting plans for Halloween.  I have a theme I've been thinking of for my (possible) party, but I need to sit down and plan it out further.  And don't forget how very deliciously naughty cosplay can be.
Until next time, keep those kisses coming!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.