...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Food Love

Well, readers, they're finally done with the construction on my place.  Yay!  If you've ever been through even a slight remodel, you know what a pain it is.  It's been hard to write, but I think I can settle in now and get something done. 

Right now I'm working on a story about vampires and virgins.  It should be fun.

Also, I've started this big project where I plan out what to cook for ninety (yes, that's 90) days straight without a repeat.  So far I have 65 of them, and now I'm really scraping the barrel to find the last 25.   I'm talking complete meals, too, with starch (rice, pasta, bread) and vegetable.  It's hard to choose which ones to use, because I have to consider cooking times, what goes with what, do I have enough burners, etc. 

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.  I just wanted to let you know that, yes, I do think of other things besides sex.  Although that's paramount, of course.

Until next time, I wish you sweet kisses.
Angie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.