...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Edgar Allan Poe Wreath




Hey, everyone. 

I finished my Edgar Allan Poe wreath.  How do you like it?



Here's how I made it:  Bought a foam wreath form, a large punch, some ribbon, and a crow at Michael's.

Use the punch to cut out circles.  I used an old romance book I picked up at Goodwill for fifty cents.


 
 
I used a pencil to make the circles into little "flowers."  Remember
 how you did it with tissue paper in elementary school?
 
 
 Next, heat up your hot glue gun and start attaching the flowers to the foam wreath.  This will take some time. 
 
 
 
 
And after a while, you have a pretty cool wreath all ready to decorate. 
 
 
 
 
 
You don't have to do the same theme I used.  This wreath can be decorated many different ways.
 
I hope this helped!
Now get out there and start crafting.
Until next time, XOXO
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.