...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Locked Out

Man!  I had huge news for you, and I was locked out of my account.  I was doing my tweets last night and got word from my publishers that not one, but two different books were coming out. 

Anyway, here's the information.

 
The first book is called
and it features my story, "Ellis in Wonderland" and a story each by Lucy Felthouse and Nichole Gestalt.
Here's the sexy sand-crusted butt cover:
 
 
My next release is
The cover for this one is adorable.  It's my absolute favorite so far.

 
So there you have it. 
Two nice books to liven up your end-of-summer blues. 
And sorry about missing #SatSpanks this week.
I was locked out of my account, but I'll be back next week, who knows what delight I'll have for you then.
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, I am madly in love with your Bratitudes cover! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the releases. I like the Summer Scorchers cover.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.