...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Monday, July 29, 2013

Great News, Everyone


 
Dear friends, 

You've read excerpts for the past two Saturdays in a row on #SatSpanks.  Well, get ready for the real thing!  Brattitudes has been accepted by my publisher, House of Erotica, along with an unrelated holiday BDSM story for Christmas.  I don't have release dates for either one yet, but you know I'll keep you in the loop.  As soon as I get more information, I promise to get back to you. 
Until then, have a happy week!

XOXO, Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.