...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, July 6, 2018

WIP - Caitlin and the Catcher

Hello, everyone.
It's another hot and sunny day out.
I trust you all had a good 4th of July.
Today I have for you a snippet from my
current work in progress,
"Caitlin and the Catcher: Baseball Brides Book 5."
Enjoy!
XOXO,
Angie

"Ever tried anything kinky?"
"Kinky?  What kind of kinky?"
"Ever been spanked in bed?"
"No.  I can't say I have," I tell him.
"Want to try it?"
I'm blushing even more.  I can feel it.  I shrug and say, "I guess we could try.  Not too hard, though."
"No.  Not too hard."


Since Caitlin and the Catcher is still in progress, for now, I'll give you the blurb and buy links for Allison and the Outfielder (book 4 in the Baseball Brides series.)


Blurb:
When rookie right fielder Josh meets Allison at a party, sparks fly. Before too long, their relationship becomes intimate, and they each reveal a secret fantasy. They indulge each other and grow even closer because of it, but problems arise when Josh is signed to a multi-million-dollar contract.

Suddenly, women find him irresistible, and he responds by flirting back, something Allison could definitely live without. He does it once too often, and with the wrong girl, and Allison calls it quits. Can Josh curb his flirtatious tendencies and convince Allison he truly loves her, or has he lost her forever?  

Want to find out?  The book is available here and here.


2 comments:

  1. And that's how it begins... Start out with a light, playful spanking in bed and end up gasping from the stinging bite of a belt peppering your backside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathryn - things do tend to deepen after those first playful spanks. And it's always fun to go along for the journey.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.