...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, February 16, 2018

Hi, everyone!
I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day.
Mine was great.
I got a new orchid, and you know how much I love orchids.
Plus, my Daffodils have started blooming.
Anyway, today I have
a snippet from one of my older books,
Meeting Mr. Pink.
I don't think I was doing #SatSpanks when I wrote it,
so here goes.
XOXO,
Angie




“Damn you, Earl, if you don’t let go of me, I’ll--”

“You’ll what?” he asked grimly, flipping my skirt back up and yanking my panties down.  He didn’t give me a chance to respond before he lit into me, smacking my bottom hard with those big, meaty paws of his.

It hurt like the dickens, but I wasn’t about to give him the satisfaction of crying out about it.  He went on like that, spanking my butt hard, like he was my pa or something.

“You son of a bitch,” I told him.

“You take that back,” he said, spanking me harder.  “Take it back.”

“I ain’t going to take it back, you son of a bitch.”
I didn’t think he could spank me any harder, but I was wrong.

Blurb:

Bored and restless, Gwen refuses to marry her long-time beau, Earl.  He endeavors to end her boredom by introducing her to something new--kink.  In particular, domestic discipline, bondage, and spanking.  He even buys her a paddle of her own, nicknamed Mr. Pink.  When he puts her over his knee and spanks her with it, she takes a shine to her special new friend.  Can Mr. Pink help persuade the reluctant Miss to become a happily-married Mrs., or will their relationship unravel?

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely one girl who is not going down without a fight. I admire her courage, if not her common sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with PK. You've got to admire her even if it will only make things worse for her in the long run.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.