...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, September 22, 2017

The Brat and the Brainiac (Baseball Brides, Book I)


Hi, everyone!
I hope you had a great week
and are enjoying your weekend.
Today's snippet is from an older book of mine,
The Brat and the Brainiac,
but I wasn't doing #SatSpanks at the time, 
so it should be all new to most of you.
Our hero, Jason, has just reminded his girlfriend, Miranda,
of a spanking she's got coming
when he gets back home from a road trip.
I hope you like it!
By the way, don't forget to stop by and visit all the other blogs.
The list is below.
Enjoy.


“You’re going over my knee the minute we get to my place, and you’re going to learn your education is the most important thing you have to do.”

“I promise not to get any more bad grades.”
“I know you won’t.”  She’s quiet on her end, and I know I’ve achieved my objective, so I say, “You do know you deserve it, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

I find myself nodding.

“Okay, then,” I tell her.  “I’m looking forward to coming home.”

“Me, too, except for...you know.”

“I know, baby, but we’ll get over it pretty quickly, and then we’ll have some fun."



Blurb:
Miranda’s a college student with a sassy attitude and too much time on her hands. Jason’s highly educated in the science of baseball. He’s an assistant coach, used to guiding young people in the right direction. Well, Miranda sure could use some direction. He takes her in hand with a trip over his knee, and little by little, they fall in love. Will Jason’s busy career and Miranda’s saucy mouth derail their relationship, or can Jason pull it back so they can live happily ever after?

Find out by grabbing a copy of your own.  It's available here and here.

6 comments:

  1. Deserved or not - over with quickly or not - waiting is always a stressful situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with PK - the anticipation can be the worst part of all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also having to get the implement they're going to use on you.

      Delete
  3. Pk's got it. The waiting is the worst. Though the fact she agrees she is deserving of his punishment for her bad grades should be a step forward to him.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.