...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, May 19, 2017

#NewRelease The Blonde and the Ballplayer Excerpt

Hi, everyone.
This is my first Saturday Spankings
post in a really long time.
I hope you like it.
It's a excerpt from my #NewRelease,
The Blonde and the Ballplayer.



“Oh, God.”  She stops for a minute and sort of sizes me up, and then she says, “I want you to do something for me, but I don’t know how to ask.”

            “Just ask.”

            “You’re going to think I’m a weirdo.”

            I tense up.  My Spidey senses are telling me she’s about to spring something awful on me.  My heart’s pounding in my throat, but I reassure her all the same.

            “No, I won’t.  I promise I won’t.”

            She clamps a hand over her mouth.  “Oh, God.”

            “Vanessa, please.  I swear I won’t think you’re weird.  Now tell me.”

            “I like to be spanked.”

            I give a sigh of relief and laugh.  “Oh, my God, is that all?”

            Her face relaxes and she says, “Yes.”
            “Jesus,” I say.  “I thought you were going to tell me you used to be a dude or something."

If you'd like to read more, pick up a copy here.
And don't forget to stop by
and visit the other participants' blogs. 
Here is a link to the list of participants.


 

7 comments:

  1. I love this attitude! Spanking is the norm, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm definitely reading this. This has to be a hoot and hot. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that he thought she could be a man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this scene! thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me smile. I can imagine her hesitancy had him fearing the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a HUGE fan of humor in dialogue! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.