...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hello, everyone!
Angie here. 
I just want to wish you all a
Happy Valentines Day.

I got not one, but two heart-shaped
boxes of chocolates.
I hope you guys do, too.
It's almost time for
The Blonde and the Ballplayer
to come out,
and for those romantics
among us
(including me)
it has a very happy ending.
I remind you guys when it
comes out, so you can get your
own copy
and
see what I mean.
That's all for now.
Talk to you soon.
XOXO,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.