...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Monday, January 23, 2017

Release Date for The Blonde and the Brainiac

Hi, everyone!
I've got some great news for you!
The Blonde and the Ballplayer
is scheduled to come out on March 14th.
Just like its predecessor,
The Brat and the Brainiac,
it's a lot of fun.
If you haven't read
The Brat and the Brainiac yet,
you can grab a copy of your own at
here or here.
The books are a series,
but they are also stand-alone,
meaning you can read them out
of order and still make sense
of what's happening.
I have no cover art for
The Blonde and the Brainiac,
but I'll post it as soon as I get it.
Hope you're all having a wonderful
January!
XOXO,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.