...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

Hi, everyone. 
We had a great Halloween, as I hope you all did, too.
I ended up replacing
my poor real pumpkin with one
that would last more than one day.
Same design
(a raven on a tree branch)
that I posted on Twitter last night.
Anyway, we had a good
turnout
of trick-or-treaters,
and we were
able to scare lots of people,
so I feel like the night was a success.
Hope you all had a good Halloween, too.
Until next time,
XOXO,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.