...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, December 5, 2014

She's No Angel Excerpt




  Hi, everyone! 
Today I have for you an excerpt from my first Blushing Books novel,
She's No Angel,
about a naughty young lady who needs a strong man's guidance.
Enjoy!



 I climbed off the bed and retrieved the belt.  The sound of it coming loose from the belt loops was enough to make both of us shudder, and I grabbed the buckle and wrapped the belt around my hand a couple of times.  I left it long like a strap and told her to get ready for a good, hard whipping.

           
The first blow landed a little harder than I intended, since I had no experience with a strap, and she squealed into the pillow.  I whapped her again, this time a little softer, and satisfied I’d found the right degree of hardness, I started spanking her in earnest.

           
“You will not cheat on me, is that understood?”

           
“Yes, David.”


Well, I hope you enjoyed it!
If so, go check out all the other authors' blogs.
They're always hot and lots of fun to read. 
You can find them here.

If you'd like to check out "She's No Angel", 
you can find it here.

3 comments:

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.