...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Way Home

Hi, everyone!

 
Just popped in to say hi and give you a link to a book review I wrote.  It's for fellow spanking author Anastasia Vitsky's book, "The Way Home."  You can find it here.

Also, thanks to everyone who read last week's Saturday Spanks, especially to those of you who left comments.  I promise I'll get to them in a day or so.

XOXO,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the review! I'm delighted it if helped you to reconnect with your college roommate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.