...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I Just Wanted to Say Hi to all my Eastern European Fans.

Hi, everyone, especially those of you from Eastern Europe.  I hope one of my fans amongst you is a lovely Polish model by the name of Bartek Boroweic.  He's been such an inspiration to me for my writing.  If anyone knows him, let him know I think he's awesome and I totally appreciate him!

Image result for bartek borowiec
This is just a short post to say hi and let everyone know how much I need and appreciate their help, i.e. retweets, posts, mentions, reviews for my books, and purchases.  I can't tell you how helpful these things are.


Well, I'm going to keep this post short but sweet.
Best Love,
Angie
XOXO
Image result for candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.