...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, October 2, 2015

Abby, the Homicidal Maniac

Hi, everyone.
While I'm waiting to hear back about
 VENGEANCE JONES,
I wrote a kids' picture book
called Abby, the Homicidal Maniac.
It's about an bad kitty who comes to visit a boy's family.
He finds out she's trying to get him
and he finds proof enough to send her to jail
for a very long time.
He and the cat come to an arrangement,
and after that, they become best friends.
The bad cat turns good, and everybody's happy.
I sent it out to an agent, too, just for the heck of it.
Not much else is going on around here.
Just waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.