...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, April 25, 2014

The Cowboy and the Mail-Order Bride VI



Hi, everyone.
As you might know, I screwed up last Saturday and
wrote my post, but didn't publish my post.
If you want to read that one,
you can find it here.

This week's post comes a little later in the story,
right before Eleanor and John Henry consummate their marriage.

            “Now you listen to me, Eleanor,” he said in a quiet voice.  “I’m going to warm you up a little, and then I’m going to spank you very hard.”
            I was fascinated, like someone who’s about to get bit by a rattlesnake, and I felt my womanly parts throb.
            “Yes, John Henry.”
            “All right, then.  Here we go.”
            He smacked my bottom, not too hard, but steadily, covering every inch, along with the tops of my thighs.  I wondered if he could see my lady parts in this position, and hoped he couldn’t.  He smacked steadily for several minutes, and then he stopped.











Well, I hope you liked my story.
If you want to read more of my stuff,
just check out the rest of my blog, or take a
look at my Amazon author page,

When you're done checking me out, make sure you
pop in and read the other authors' blogs.
They're always entertaining!
You can find them here.


3 comments:

  1. I imagine he can see her lady bits and he'll know just what effect this spanking has on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the analogy of the rattlesnake. He's going to see it all pretty soon anyway, what's a little sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, he stopped and so did you! Just as it was getting really good :D.
    Teasing snippet.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.