...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Monday, December 24, 2012

Have Yourself a Naughty Little Christmas



Hi, Everyone! 

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.  My latest book, "So Spankable!" should be coming out pretty soon.  I'll keep you all posted.  In other news, I think I'm almost well!  I'll be seeing an allergist next month for shots.  Turns out I'm allergic to darn near everything! 

It's not all about feeling yucky, though.  I had a chance to start rummaging around at thrift stores and antique stores because I want to redo my kitchen.  It's so gloomy with the dark floors and cabinets and Northern exposure onto a small courtyard shaded by trees.  It hardly gets any light, so I thought I punch up the color with a little cherry red!  And I'm going kind of retro.  So far I found the cutest little red plaid lunch box, a couple of old kitchen tools with the red enameled handles, a little white shelf, and a red hanging scale, like you'd see at a farmer's market.  I still have to put up some shelves and get some pretty curtains, but I'll take pictures as I go so you can see my work in progress.

Well, I'd better get going.  I have tons of stuff to do for Christmas.  Best love to all of you, and thank you for all your support.

Until next time,
Stay naughty,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.