...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Monday, October 22, 2012

NaNoWriMo

Hi, everyone!

I'm still working on my 90 day plan, but I've had to put it aside for a while for drum roll...Halloween and the play-offs and worrying about what I'm going to write for NaNoWriMo. 

If you don't know what that is, it means National Novel Writing Month, where you take the whole month of November and write your butt off.  The goal is to have a 50,000 word novel at the end. 

Of course it's just a rough draft, really, but a lot of NaNoWriMo projects have gone on to be published. 

If you're a writer and you've never done it, it's fun, and helps build your self-discipline.  If you don't want to do one from scratch, pull out something you've been procrastinating on and work on it.  If you're interested, here's the link.

I hope you'll try it.  There's really no shame in not getting to 50,000 words.  I only got to about 36,000 words the last time, but it was still worth doing.  That's the novel I've been working on lately, called "Vengeance Jones."

Here's my Pinterest link if you want to get a feel for the characters.

Well, I'd better go.   Busy, busy, busy!  But I promise to finish the 90-day plan by December and start posting it.

Until next time, hugs and kisses!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.