...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Every Night Erotica

Well, folks, I'm sorry to say that Every Night Erotica, a site I wrote a lot for, is no more.  The editor couldn't get enough submissions (365 a year) to keep it going.  I'm hoping eventually she'll start a new website called Every Week Erotica or something. 

Until then, I'll just have to think of other ways to keep you entertained.  In the meantime, you can read every story I wrote for Every Night Erotica--and then some--in my e-book "Start Me Up: A Collection of Erotic Love Stories." 

And if you like menage stories, check out my other one, "Working Out the Kinks."

Until next time, read something sexy. 
It'll do you good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.