...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Monday, September 3, 2012

Organized

Hi, everyone! 
Sorry so long since a blog post, but I've been trying to get my life organized.  As you probably know, I moved in March, so it's still a mess, and then they came in August and did a bunch of construction, so it's worse than ever. 
I am getting a handle on it, though.  I'm getting a lot of ideas off of Pinterest, if anyone wants to check out my account there.  Tons of recipes and household tips, plus teasers for some stories I'm working on. 
Hope you like it! 
Now back to work. 
Until next time, hugs and kisses,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.