...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, September 21, 2012

Menu Plans

Hey, everyone.
 
Remember the ninety-day menu plan I told you about a while ago?  Well, I'm up to seventy-seven, and I decided when I get to ninety, I'll post them (one at a time, though.)  You know what that means, don't you?  You'll never be able to say "What am I going to make tonight?"
 
As a bonus, I might even include the recipe and/or grocery list that goes along with it.
 
You're welcome.
 
Until next time, keep the love simmering.

XOXO,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.