...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, March 16, 2018

So Hard to Cry

Hi, everyone!
How are all of you doing?
I'm okay, but it's turned cold and rainy here again.
My cat's off house arrest now, so he's happy,
and I finally applied for my passport.
Other than that, not much is happening.
Today's snippet comes from
"Sweet Little Gypsy."
It's the aftermath of a spanking.
Enjoy!
XOXO,
Angie.


“Why was it so hard for you to cry?” he asks me.
“I don’t know,” I say.  “I just couldn’t.”
“I’ll teach you to stop being so hard all the time.  I’ll teach you to cry as easily as you come, and I’ll teach you to smile.”
A slight smile creeps onto my face, but it doesn’t last long.
“I’m just a serious person,” I say.  “And determined.”
“What are you determined to do?” he asks.
“I don’t know yet.”
He takes me in his arms and kisses me.  I kiss him back, and he lifts me off my feet until I encircle his waist with my legs.  Even just stretching my legs makes my bottom hurt, and I wish I had just gone ahead and cried.  It’s dumb to hold onto principles that mean nothing anymore.


When handsome Lord Davenport finds a young gypsy woman camping out on his property, he captures her and takes her home, with the intention of making her his little.  She is bathed, dressed like a proper young girl, and put into the nursery.  He discovers she is woefully ignorant and totally innocent, and vows to teach her, both in the schoolroom and the bedroom.  He also introduces her to the concept of strict discipline, and she frequently finds herself over his lap.  Can he tame the wild Gypsy, or will she slip right through his fingers and make good her escape?  Find out here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like she had a reason to hold back her emotions in the past. Letting go when you've had to hold yourself tightly together for a period of time isn't at all easy. I feel for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl. She sounds like she needs Lord Davenport as much as he needs her.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.