...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Sunday, October 14, 2012

How to Gain the Courage to Submit II

Hi, everyone.

Some of you said my last post was kind of a tease, because they thought it was about the other kind of submission.
Well, I can write a post about that, too, but here’s the twist.

I had to put myself on the line and ask for what I wanted.

Now, you might think, ‘Big deal,’ but it is a big deal, because I’m basically pretty shy and we never talked about sex when I was growing up, so it’s not something I'm all that comfortable discussing.  I suffered through years of frustration, wishing the guy would just read my mind already and do what I wanted done, but you know what?
Most guys aren’t psychic.  You actually have to ask.

And it's hard.  Sure it is.  There's a chance he'll think you’re a total freak, but there's also a chance it’ll work out just fine.
 So stop being a wuss and go for it. 
If you don't ask, the answer is always no.

2 comments:

  1. About that chance. Remember, if you ask and do get that "total freak" answer, at least you can move on and find a "yes I'm into that too" answer from a willing partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Joseph. Not only can, but should!

      Delete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.