...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, April 27, 2018

Sweet Little Gypsy - Stubbornness Gone

Hi, everyone.
Hope you're all having a great weekend.
It's cooled off again where I'm at, 
but my yard's looking pretty nice.
Everything is green
and there are lots of things in bloom.
For today's snippet, we're going back to
Sweet Little Gypsy again.
I hope you enjoy it!
XOXO,
Angie

“Must I be punished?” I ask him.
“Yes,” he answers. “You’re a naughty little gypsy and you’ve bewitched me. Besides, you don’t know what a charming picture you paint, bent over like this. I think I’d like to see your backside well-striped for tonight’s lesson."
He begins my whipping with a sharp lash that hits my entire bottom at once. The next one falls just a heartbeat later, and the next.
He is quick with the belt, good at handling it. I cry out, these days no longer afraid of doing so in front of him, no longer willing myself to stay composed, no longer pretending like it doesn’t hurt. I throw my hand back to protect myself and immediately wish I hadn’t, because the belt cuts at my palm like the tawse did.



Blurb:
When handsome Lord Davenport finds a young gypsy woman camping out on his property, he captures her and takes her home, with the intention of making her his little.  She is bathed, dressed like a proper young girl, and put into the nursery.  He discovers she is woefully ignorant and totally innocent, and vows to teach her, both in the schoolroom and the bedroom.  He also introduces her to the concept of strict discipline, and she frequently finds herself over his lap.  Can he tame the wild Gypsy, or will she slip right through his fingers and make good her escape?  Find out here and here.  Don't forget to check out all the other blogs, which are listed below.

4 comments:

  1. She'll learn not to reach back. It never works out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An instinctive reaction, but since this is the second time she's reached back like that, I'm surprised he didn't take precautions against it this time. So simple to grasp or tie down wandering hands. Love the snippet, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's trying to teach her not to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.