...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, February 9, 2018

The Brat and the Brainiac - Jason and Miranda's First Date


Hi, everyone!
Hope your weekend's going well.
I'm doing okay. 
The weather is nice and warm, like a spring day.
Today, I have another excerpt from
The Brat and the Brainiac.
This one's from Jason and Miranda's first date.
Enjoy!
XOXO,
Angie

“Jason Weed, you are some little tease, you know that?”

“And you’re some little minx.  Someone ought to put you over their knee and spank that sass right out of you.”

 Her face turns red and she sort of turns away, but she plays with her braid and answers in a husky voice.

 “Well, maybe if you’re a really good boy, I’ll let you do it.”
 Now I’m the one blushing, and I gaze out the windshield, thrown off my stride.  The vision of me actually spanking her bare bottom strikes me hard, and I realize I’m white-knuckling the steering wheel.  I relax my hands, wondering if she’s kidding or not, but afraid to look. 

Blurb:
Miranda’s a college student with a sassy attitude and too much time on her hands.  Jason’s highly educated in the science of baseball.  He’s an assistant coach, used to guiding young people in the right direction.  Well, Miranda sure could use some direction.  He takes her in hand with a trip over his knee, and little by little, they fall in love.  Will Jason’s busy career and Miranda’s saucy mouth derail their relationship, or can Jason pull it back so they can live happily ever after?


1 comment:

  1. I think Jason's fantasy is about to come true. She seemed perfectly serious to me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.