...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, January 26, 2018

Allison and the Outfielder - Josh and Allison's Pillow-Talk

Hi, Everyone!
Hope your weekend has started off well.
I'm doing okay here.  Just trying to keep up with everything.
Anyway, today's snippet is here.
It doesn't have any spanking in it, just some
pillow-talk after one.
I hope you enjoy it, though.

"Never mind that," I tell her.  "Come up here.  I need a kiss."

"You've had enough kisses for one day," she teases.  "Do you miss baseball?"
Our glances meet.  I say, "Of course I do.  It's my whole life.  Or has been until now."
"What does that mean?" she asks me.
"I don't know.  I guess it means I need to broaden my horizons a little, maybe let someone in."
She sits up, a serious expression on her face.
"Don't say it if you don't mean it."
I say, "I think I do mean it.  I have to go shoot my endorsement commercial the day after tomorrow, but after that, we can do whatever we want."
"Except I have class."
"What about Friday?  For the first time in months, I'll have a Friday off and someone to go have fun with.  Besides, I still owe you a trip to Santa Cruz."


Blurb:
When rookie right fielder Josh meets Allison at a party, sparks fly. Before too long, their relationship becomes intimate, and they each reveal a secret fantasy. They indulge each other and grow even closer because of it, but problems arise when Josh is signed to a multi-million-dollar contract.

Suddenly, women find him irresistible, and he responds by flirting back, something Allison could definitely live without. He does it once too often, and with the wrong girl, and Allison calls it quits. Can Josh curb his flirtatious tendencies and convince Allison he truly loves her, or has he lost her forever?  

Want to find out?  The book is available here and here, and if you email a receipt after you've bought it to angiesargenti1@gmail.com, I'll enter you in a contest to win a $5.00 Amazon gift card.





4 comments:

  1. I always love a book with good, real dialogue. This sounds like a good one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say they're a good match, and they're going to have a lot of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are, but there will be a few tears along the way.

      Delete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.