...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, November 10, 2017

Tommy and Vanessa Play Around - The Blonde and the Ballplayer

Hi, everyone!
Hope you all had a good week.
Mine was very productive, since I started writing again.
I'm trying to finish "Little Daphne". 

Today's snippet is from the Baseball Brides series,
Book 2,
"The Blonde and the Ballplayer".

In this scene, Tommy is spanking his girlfriend,
Vanessa, just for fun.
When you're done reading this excerpt, please be sure to stop by and visit
all the other blogs.
The list is below.
Enjoy.


“Look at you,” he chides.  “You’re all wet.  You’re a naughty girl, aren’t you?”

 I smile to myself and nod.  I feel like I’m in a dream, lying there over his lap.

“Do you want a warm-up?”

“Yes, please.”

He immediately starts in, spanking firmly, but not too hard.  I’m comfortable over his lap, but then he ratchets up the pace.  Pretty soon, he’s going full-bore, and I can feel the heat emanating from my butt.  I catch myself squealing, but I just can’t help it.  I want to tell him to stop, but before I can, he stops on his own and begins rubbing my bottom again, patting it tenderly and rubbing away the heat. 

Blurb:
When sports reporter Vanessa Roberson interviews baseball phenom Tommy Wright, she’s thrilled that he sticks around afterwards to ask her out. On their first date, she teases him with rumors that he’s a womanizer. To prove her wrong, Tommy invites her home to meet his family. They all take to Vanessa right away, and Vanessa’s charmed by them as well. The only problem is, she’s afraid to have a real relationship, due to a past experience with an abusive ex-boyfriend.
When she confesses to Tommy that she enjoys being taken over a knee and even likes a bit of bondage, he tells her he likes topping naughty girls, and they fall into a domestic discipline-type of relationship that suits them both.
As time goes on, Vanessa finds herself becoming more and more entwined with Tommy’s family, and she realizes she’s already fallen hard for him. She tries to break out of the stranglehold her past relationship has over her, but when Tommy shows his jealous side, she decides it’s time to end the relationship for good.
Unfortunately, living apart proves to be a lot more difficult than either of them could have imagined.
Is Tommy strong enough to make Vanessa feel safe? Is Vanessa brave enough to give Tommy a chance? Will true love win out, or will Vanessa’s stubbornness destroy their special bond forever?


Find out by grabbing a copy of your own.  It's available here and here.

7 comments:

  1. What's better that a firm good-girl. I loved the blurb. Very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that question - is she strong enough (to let him keep her safe)?
    It's at the cote of so many relationships based on trust. Playful spankings are easy in that light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. There must be trust for a good relationship to work.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes they can read you without any coaxing, other times it takes a baseball bat to get through to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the best kind of spankings... the one where all the nasty heat is rubbed away tenderly :) Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.