...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Saturday, January 28, 2017

The Prison Compendium

Hi, everyone!
I hope everything's going well.
I just wanted to tell you there's a
new anthology out, called,
"The Prison Compendium."
One of my stories, which I wrote under my
pen name, AR Shannon is in it.
The story's entitled,
Responsibility.
It's about a lady executioner who likes to get
kinky in her spare time.
If you'd like to check it out,
you can buy the book here or here.
Well, that's all I have for today.
Hope you're all coping with winter.
XOXO
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.