...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, September 5, 2014

The Vampires' Ball II



Hi, everyone.
I'm back again this week with another new snippet,
this time from my work-in-progress,
The Vampires' Ball, a vampire spanking romance


He stopped again and rubbed her now-welted bottom.  She flinched and put her hand back to cover herself and he caught it up and twisted her arm up behind her.

"Naughty, naughty little Philippa.  You mustn’t try to interfere with your punishment."


“But I didn’t do anything,” she told him.  “I didn’t do anything wrong.”
“I’m sure you’ve done something your master wasn’t on hand to see.”

He took up the strap again and doled out more blows, down her thighs and up her ass cheeks until she was covered with a beehive of welts.  When he was done, he let go of her arm.

Well, I hope you enjoyed it!
If so, go check out all the other authors' blogs.
They're always hot and lots of fun to read. 
You can find them here.

If you'd like to check out some of my other work,
you can find it here,
including my new re-release of Tropical Temptation, which can be found here.











2 comments:

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.