...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Monday, June 17, 2013

Sex and Metal

Hi, Everyone!

The kind folks at Sex and Metal have asked me to try out a few toys!  I don't know which one I'm getting, but here are a couple of the possibilities:

 
The Oceanus Silicone Flogger
available here.

 
 
and Wrist Ttraps, available here
 
 
 
I don't know what all those prongs are for, but I guess we'll find out!
Check back here in a week or two and I should have an answer for you.
 
 
Of course, I'm obliged by the FTC to tell you I'm getting all products gratis.
 
 
OMFG.  Really, government?
Yes.  Really.
 

Anyway, government BS aside, go check out the Sex and Metal website here.
 
 
As always, don't forget to check out my latest e-book, "So Spankable"
available here.
 
 
Until next time, XOXO, Angie
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.