...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Take a poll, help a friend

Well, everyone, hope you're all having a great day.  The weather's real nice here, so I'm going outside for a while, but I wanted to pop in and add a little poll to my blog (see right.)

You see, over at a FaceBook group I'm in called Spanking Fiction, the question of the past few days is, what does it take to be successful?  Is it all a matter of luck, or is there a lot more to it?  Do you have to blog every day, have book signings, know tons of people to kickstart your word of mouth, etc?

So please take the poll at right, and if you have any thoughts on the subject, put them down in the comments and help someone out.

Thanks, all!
XOXO,
Angie

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.