...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Friday, May 4, 2012

Big Girls Bounce

Hi, everyone.
First of all, I'd like to tell you how I came across this book.  I won it off of Goodreads, in exchange for a review.  If you don't know Goodreads and you are a writer or a reader, you should check it out at http://www.goodreads.com.  You can add your library and share it on your blog, facebook, etc.

And now to the book. 



Here is my review:

With breezy writing and a tongue-in cheek approach, this collection of short stories is as fun as sipping sweet tea on the front porch with your best friend.
And I gave it four stars out of five.

Final note:  This book is not erotica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.