...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I'm up to lately

Hi, everyone!
It's been a while, but I just wanted to let you know what
I've been up to lately.

First of all, I'm waiting to sign a contract on Mr. Pink Puss, my newest
spanking romance.

I also have two novels over at Bethany's Woodshed
that should be released by Blushing Books in the pretty near future.
I'll keep you informed
on the dates and whatnot when I know more.

Right now, I'm trying hard to finish up my Young Adult novel,
the one I started in 2009 during NANOWRIMO.
I'm having a hard time with it.
I keep getting stuck.

Well, basically, that's all I've been up to.
Talk to you soon!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.